Saturday, January 3, 2015

Chinese Affliction

Since Shem looked pretty spiffy at the New Years Dance and got rid of the facial hair I decided to look at his Facebook page closer and I'm pretty sure he is 1/2 Chinese. Who knew there were so many with that combination outside of Hawaii. That's why he looks Hawaiian. He has a brother named Han which is completely a Chinese name and he looks Chinese too. He is gorgeous. He lives in New York and was an English major too. He was raised I think in Ogden which is where his friend I met is from.

Shem doesn't look bad especially since he shaved AND he sings and dances well. I love that he was an English major too BUUUT he also has some hipster tendencies I don't like and his apartment is awful. I am grateful to have him as a friend but I'm not sure we could ever be more than that. I don't feel like he wants more anyway. I don't have any sense of his spiritual state although losing the facial hair is a veeery good thing to me. I'm afraid he's disenchanted with the gospel although he hasn't done anything to give me that impression.

0 comments:

Post a Comment